The application period is August 15 – October 15, 2022
The application fee is $125.00
COWGIRL will honor 30 women who are 30 years of age or under and have shown significant dedication to the Western industry. These women will be career professionals in the Western industry and have worked in the field for at least two years. The application is open to anyone in the Western industry (i.e., business professionals, rodeo competitors, horsewomen, photographers, musicians, performers, entrepreneurs, etc.) who meets the following requirements.
- Applicant must be female 30 years of age or under as of December 31, 2022.
- Applicant must be a career professional within the Western industry.
- Applicant must have worked, performed, or competed in the Western industry for at least two years.
- Applicant must show a significant dedication to the Western industry.
- Applicant must provide at least one letter of recommendation from a colleague that also works in the Western industry.
- Applicant must have completed and submitted the COWGIRL 30 Under 30 application form.